Bug? RESOLVED - Tap/Tempo turns off Control Switches

jefferski

Fractal Fanatic
RESOLVED

Any time one of the Control Switches is engaged, hitting Tap/Tempo will disengage it. See attached preset for an example.

It seems to be related to the CS Controllers Page where you set the state for the CS for each Scene... the Tap Tempo is "resetting" the scene, but only for the CS switches. In other words, if I have the Drive on (not controlled by a CS) and hit Tempo, the Drive will stay on - but the CS resets to the state set from the Controllers Page.

Can you please look into this and fix it so that hitting Tempo won't reset the CS? I use it to control things like Amp Boost so I don't need to use x/y, but if I want to tap in a tempo I lose the boost. Or specific to this preset, I have the Trem block linked to one of the CS switches - and if I want to re-tap the tempo mid-song, the Trem turns off.

Yes, I could use Scenes, but in a lot of ways this is more flexible - I can control what I want instead of being locked into the Scene setup.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Match DC30.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I thought I was on 3.52, but I just looked at the Notes and see that this issue was fixed in 3.52 ;-) I'll verify tonight at practice and will let you know. Makes me think I forgot to do the upgrade... :dizzy:

Never mind... I had more time before I left for practice than I thought so checked and I was still on 3.51.
I just upgraded to 3.52 and it appears to work as expected.

Thanks Chris!

Attachments

• homer_doh.thumbnail.jpg
    homer_doh.thumbnail.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom