Not a Bug RESOLVED:: goto #9 post. BUG???? LAYOUT HELP

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Attached is my layout. Layout 3 is for my 4 button 1+2 and 3+4 jacks on FC. I have it to bring me back to Presets, Bank up for 2 buttons(those work fine) and 2 buttons for preset level up and down and save function. I use stand in switches and I have one button set to -1 and one set to +1, but they both just decrease level by -1, even the +1 one. I want to increase and decrease. Bug maybe?

Thoughts?

Attachments

• all-layouts_TREMONTI.fclayout
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
No matter if I do -/+2 or -/+1. They all just decrease the db. Strange.......

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 5.31.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 5.31.36 PM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 5.31.42 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-05-18 at 5.31.42 PM.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 20
Edit: Disregard my post - It was user error on my part.

I don’t have this problem, but I posted on the axeedit thread that I couldn’t change the upper and lower bank range numbers in the preset layout screen in axeedit. Common problem being an issue programming my fc via axeedit.

Last edited:
Amp Level+Save works fine for me using +1, -1, +2 or -2. I think @philipacamaniac is on the right track. Make sure your stand in switches are physically working correctly and are not both accidentally assigned to the same -1 switch in your layout. In your case they should be assigned to Layout 3, switch 8 for volume up and Layout 3, switch 2 for volume down.

Amp Level+Save works fine for me using +1, -1, +2 or -2. I think @philipacamaniac is on the right track. Make sure your stand in switches are physically working correctly and are not both accidentally assigned to the same -1 switch in your layout. In your case they should be assigned to Layout 3, switch 8 for volume up and Layout 3, switch 2 for volume down.
This worked. I do not know why you have to select 2 and 8 for the switches? Everything else was GTG. Anyways thanks!

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 11.18.38 AM.png

Each switch has a specific number to identify it, 12 total in a Layout. If you look closely in the screenshot you posted, you can see the switch IDs are listed.

Back
Top Bottom