Reset sys Parms? Nope not solved?

Stratman68

Axe-Master
Will that reset the layouts and buttons to the defaults? Long story, but buttons are NOT sewt the way I want them and would rather start from the beginning.
I have set some parms but nothing I cannbot duplicate in 5 minutes so no biggie there.
Thanks

So I reset the system parms. Layouts seemed correct. Like middle FS Hold took me to master layout. But now after just selecting presets with the mouse to go thru the newer factory stuff, the middle FS is back to home-utilities and tap tempo. When I first had this the first FS was view+1 the middle hold was as stated above and the right fs was view-1 (or visa versa, been a while since I have had it back.
Extremely frustrating....Yes I can do it all manually (I mean the layouts and fs defaults but I shouldn't have to.

From what you wrote, I'm not sure what you're trying to do. But if you're trying to reset the footswitches to factory default, that's Setup > FC Controllers > Reset > {ENTER}.

From what you wrote, I'm not sure what you're trying to do. But if you're trying to reset the footswitches to factory default, that's Setup > FC Controllers > Reset > {ENTER}.
Yes that is what I wanted to do. Duh! Thanks man..................saved me a few hairs.

Back
Top Bottom