Request: The Loner & November Rain

Sloppy

does anybody have a good patch for "The Loner" by Gary Moore and "November Rain" by GNR? i'm currently using an edited Sweet Child version from "eoinlandy" with RedWirez, it's good but there might be closer patches out there. my AFX is only about a day old and just got the softwares and is trying to learn about it, thanks!

Note that I never try to replicate exactly the sound from a song, but rather to come with something close enough and which I would be comfortable playing with

thanks, i was able to use the first one with little modifications that fit my setup. out of curiosity what IR and miking are you using btw, i found "Marshall1960B-V30s-TC30-OffAxis-2m" from redwirez and "421 DYN" the closest to the recording (if i'm doing it right).

another noob question (anybody), why is it that everytime i launch my Axe-Edit my IR cabs reset as if nothing is loaded (right window where my AFX is the source), i did not forget to save. i'll also ask this just to make sure i'm doing it right, you load/drag your IRs via the available slots (10 for cabs) and to use them you have to select the corresponding user slot, correct? but what about mic option, do you have to select none (since miking is already included in the IR, at least the ones from redwirez).

thanks!

The IR I use for the first one, which I included, is from GuitarHack. I did a second version of the patch because I don't load that IR in my ten user slots anymore

Can't help you with Axe-Edit, I'm still using the old unofficial editor. But maybe you're testing them in audition mode, instead of actually loading them ?

video of my Loner cover :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1twy_1QEHbI&fmt=18

Back
Top Bottom