Request: good BASS Preset for recording

Benkenove

Hi Guys,

We'll start recording really soon, and I would also like to record the bass with the Axe-Fx... but I have no idea what would be the best, (amp or settings)...

Sooo... if anyone can share a good bass preset, I would really really appreciate it...

(if it can have a possibility of adding a little distortion... way way better... cause it will be for metal purposes, and well, a tad of distortion is always cool)

Thanks in advance, and I hope that someone can help me with this :D

Ben.

+1 for a bass preset.

Pretty amazing that after so long no one has shared a single bass preset on AxeChange! :shock:

Lars

Thank you sooo much... I will try it as soon as I back home from work ;).

More presets will be REALLY APPRECIATED !!! C'mon guys !!! I know there are some really "beast" bass presets out there :) ... Share them pleaseeee (we need it)

I'm at home withour an axe-fx, but I can write it down for you, because I'm l337 like that. :mrgreen:

Drive block (not too much drive, but some tube dist to get the grind) -> GEQ (For the ampeg sound, 60 +4db, 120 +2db, 250 -12, 500 -5, 1k +1.5, 2k +2, 4k -3, 8k -12) -> CAB block (Ampeg 8x10 custom IR found here). Sounds weird? Use another EQ.

Thanks... I'll try it when I get home...

Just one question... No AMP ??? just the drive ?

I'll have to "learn" how to use impulses, cause I'm a totally "nerd" and have no idea !!! :(

Clawfinger said:
I'm at home withour an axe-fx, but I can write it down for you, because I'm l337 like that. :mrgreen:

Drive block (not too much drive, but some tube dist to get the grind) -> GEQ (For the ampeg sound, 60 +4db, 120 +2db, 250 -12, 500 -5, 1k +1.5, 2k +2, 4k -3, 8k -12) -> CAB block (Ampeg 8x10 custom IR found here). Sounds weird? Use another EQ.

Back
Top Bottom