Request for QDLY>ZeroCrossPDL patch from M@ converted to Axe Fx II

lauke-lux

Fractal Fanatic
Could anybody recreate for AxeFxII the QDLY>ZeroCrossPDL patch that Matt made for ULTRA, I tried and tried but never found the sweet spot for the pedal and probably effect settings must be a bit different. I would be very grateful, as I used it for a "hybrid" version of "I don't like Mondays" cover from Bob Geldoff.
I join the file where I abandonned one year ago..in case anybody could help..

Attachments

• QDLY-ZeroCrossPDL@.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi Chef, I would have loved that; but I don't have an ULTRA anymore and have no takes of the song as I played it..life's hard...
Maybe if an ULTRA user could make a demo of the patch, but I think that's quite too much.....
Thanks howbeit and thumbs up. From now on I'll write Cheff with 2 f's (like : Kirchhoff, Bragg, Doppler, Gauss, Perrin, Watt...)

Hi Chef, I would have loved that; but I don't have an ULTRA anymore and have no takes of the song as I played it..life's hard...
Maybe if an ULTRA user could make a demo of the patch, but I think that's quite too much.....
Thanks howbeit and thumbs up. From now on I'll write Cheff with 2 f's (like : Kirchhoff, Bragg, Doppler, Gauss, Perrin, Watt...)

Best compliment ever! I have infinit amounts of respect for men of science... :)

Came a bit closer now, anyway digged up three old ULTRA patches with an old Axe Edit version, the ones I'd like to recreate and join them here in case any double equipped ULTRA/II user does have some hints..

The sound I had with the original patches was much more like a "badly worn" tape delay and got more "welded together" (like listnit to a short wave band radio..) as one let the delay ring out.

There also was that El Capistan simulation patch on ULTRA that was done greatly by a German guy, Don, who unfortunately got hired by a competitor of FA. Shit happens...

Attachments

• QDLY-ZeroCrossPDL@.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 14
  • QDLY0cross & spillULTRA.syx
    2 KB · Views: 5
  • QDLYZeroCross PDL ULTRA .syx
    2 KB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom