Request for critique...

wyzyguy

Inspired
I really liked the first track, it has an 80's hard rock feel to it.

Second track, I didn't like it.

I really liked the first track, it has an 80's hard rock feel to it.

Second track, I didn't like it.

Thanks for the quick reply. If you have a moment please let me know what you liked or didn't like about the tracks. I am interested in the tech end of the recording process more than if it was a catchy tune....

Thanks Wyzyguy

Sorry! I´ve was listening to your tracks. And after your songs the player played VH-Stuff. Upps! But funny somehow ...

I like the first track a lot, mostly because it has a good energy vibe going for it. Like the Foo Fighters, pretty much most of their tracks are full of energy (even the slow songs), and I get that from your first track.

Second track sounds more experimental, maybe it will transform into something easier to listen to once you played with it more.

Nice sounds, enjoyed the guitars a lot.

there is something with the cymbals that don't sound real(maybe because of lap top speakers)a little more depth to bass drum, seems like to much in the same eq. try a little walking in bass line to make it standout from the guitars. try little more mids on lead with wahwa to get it out front. over all guitar tone is good. of coarse this is all IMO.

First one sounds really cool. Can you give a little information about your guitar preset on that one?

there is something with the cymbals that don't sound real

Same here. There's some fatiguing high end in the cymbals/hats, and the snare/kick just isn't fat enough. Sounds a bit fake. Beef up those drums or get different samples. But I like the rest of it a lot!

Not a rock listerner these days, but the first track was to generic in this state i think. The second had some more madness and uncertainty which to me is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom