REQUEST - Cannibal Corpse - Nile - Death Metal patches

JohnRaptor

Inspired
Hi everyone. I have had my new Axe Fx ultra for about 3 days and its amazing! I havent dabbled in making any patches yet but I'm looking for some great metal patches, especially anything from Cannibal Corpse, Nile and other Death metal or brutal metal sounds. I searched and saw a couple threads and got a couple patches but I am seeking more if anyone has anything cool to contribute.

And can someone point me to a thread or primer on creating my own patches with Axe-edit?

I appreciate any help and patches. Thanks!

Bump! Seriously why is death metal being overlooked? Yet djent gets all the attention. Screw it I'll see what I can do. Actually I think a dude by the handle if Gorilla made some brutal type raw tones not too long ago. It had something to do with the Andy Sneap forum. I'll search it and see if I can find it.

Oh and scar_hallucinosis I got axe edit so I will check that patch and see what's up :p
and the same goes to bodomarmy666 :D

Hey scar_hallucinosis how do you monitor your playing? Like do you go through a DAW to reference monitors or headphones, or to a guitar cab or powered speakers?

Both. I go through a DAW at home and power amp/cab with my band. This patch was created for home use though, no idea how it sounds with my live setup! :)

it sounds kinda dull through headphones. i find the best way to get distorted/crunch guitar tones at home is to go through speakers at a moderate/high volume, otherwise the tone sounds really boxy 'cause it doesn't have any air reflecting back at the guitar! :D

4th Arra of Dagon!!!!!!!
Here's a Amon Amarth tone I recently did>Guardians....
Working on better presets for Nile, Kataklysm, Cavalera C... and Decapitated at the moment. I had a decent Cannibal Corpse before, but erased it by accident.

Last edited:
I would be devastated if deleted a cannibal corpse patch. Especially if it resembled their tone from kill. :razz

Hey guys! Great to see some new life in this thread and with some patches as well!!! I cant wait to try these out and I really appreciate you guys sharing. Yes a CC Kill tone would be killer but I am happy with anything. I havent had much time to practice making my own patches yet so I'm relying on some of your kind contributions. I'm excited to see some of these pathes here and look forward to more! I'm getting the Redwirez IR's today as well and look forward to trying them out as well. Maybe I'll also get the Ownhammers.

Anymore brutal metal tones bring'em on!

4th Arra of Dagon!!!!!!!
Here's a Amon Amarth tone I recently did>Guardians....
Working on better presets for Nile, Kataklysm, Cavalera C... and Decapitated at the moment. I had a decent Cannibal Corpse before, but erased it by accident.

Wow! Sounds brutal man! would you be willing to share the patch? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom