Replacing my Gilmour setup

I haven't checked your sound clip, but the Axe III nails DG and PF sounds for me and have for a long time no problem.
I've sold the Cornish stuff l had long ago with no regrets.
Check out the seminal PF tribute band Brit Floyd, they are all Axe Fx for guitars IIRC, and they sound like the real deal.

I chased Gilmour tone for years with pedals. It was way easier to come closer with Fractal. Check out Brit Floyd. Then check out the Fremen and Moke stuff. Then convert some of Bobby Harrison’s old presets with Fractool.

I'm convinced Mr. Gilmore, or at least his tech and gear, are running around inside my FX III, and based on the preview sounds of video and the gear list for the two guitar players in Brit Floyd, they are also making appearances in the FX II.

I have been playing in a Pink Floyd tribute band with the AX8 for the last 2 years, one preset per song direct in FOH. The Axe III might be my next step!

...and no one does better on-stage promotion of Fractal use and pride......they played the same theater in northern Illinois that I booked Dweezil and band back in ‘15

I was really impressed - SO many different instruments and sounds and everything sounded top notch. I mean everything from standard assortment of guitars and basses to talk boxes, steel guitars, some instrument that looked like a cross between a double bass and a harp (no clue wtf that was).

They also projected the Fractal logo (like 25 feet wide) on the stage backdrop during intermission.

Back
Top Bottom