Reordering scenes

kevrock

Experienced
can you reorder the scenes I've found some presets i like but the scenes are not on the order i like and if i just assign the footswitch button to those scenes when i go to preset it just goes to scene 1 when i would like it to start on scene 5 say

I totally figured out how to do that thank you.
Btw wow so you assign what scene you want it to load to

OK so i swapped the scenes i wanted but crazy thing is when i fist load preset it gain on the amp goes to the light gain that was the old seen one if i go to any other scene then go back to scene one its gain is at the correct place any idea I'm controlling gain with scene controller but I've checked those settings

you can copy/paste Scenes by right clicking on the Scenes buttons in AX8-Edit, or you can choose what Scene the preset loads first.

Glad you're back on the forums helping other users, even with the name change and website shutdown. It's addictive, isn't it?

Hey thank for the help I got it sorted out the modifier has a weird setting and was also set to pc reset

Glad you're back on the forums helping other users, even with the name change and website shutdown. It's addictive, isn't it?
Eh, it's not addicting. I've been helping for many years and decided to reply to a few recent threads before I stopped. I am now stopping. I'll be here to help mod only. Thanks.

Last edited:
Eh, it's not addicting. I've been helping for many years and decided to reply to a few recent threads before I stopped. I am now stopping. I'll be here to help mod only. Thanks.

Sorry man, didn't mean to out you if you were incognito. Also didn't mean to derail the thread. Thanks for everything you've contributed to the community.

... and swap!

;-)

One thing to be aware of: Some presets use Scene controllers, and when you swap or copy/paste scenes, scene controller values do not get swapped or copy/pasted, so the scene might sound different, after you move them around. If you experience this, you have to go into the scene controller menu and manually swap the controller values.

The Default Scene is defined as the scene that is loaded any time a new Preset is selected. Prior to V6.00, the Default Scene was strictly a global setting. Starting with this release, each preset can override the Global setting and select a different Default Scene. Take the following steps to access this new parameter.

From the Main screen, use the <PAGE> button and navigate to the “CFG” page.
Use the <NAV> knob to select the bottom parameter menu item “DEFAULT SCENE”. This parameter can be modified by any of the other knobs, “A” – “D”.

The choices for DEFAULT SCENE are:

· Scenes 1 – 8
· CURRENT – This leaves the current scene unchanged from what was currently selected prior to the Preset Change.
· GLOBAL – This uses the previously mentioned Global DEFAULT SCENE setting. Note: This is the default for all presets created prior to V6.00.

From the front pannel, no way to do this in Ax8 Edit. Yet.

One thing to be aware of: Some presets use Scene controllers, and when you swap or copy/paste scenes, scene controller values do not get swapped or copy/pasted, so the scene might sound different, after you move them around. If you experience this, you have to go into the scene controller menu and manually swap the controller values.

That's a bug in Axe Edit I would say.

Thanks for the info on how to set default scene. And I got it all sorted a lot of it was my scene controllers were set wrong

Back
Top Bottom