Wish Remove the parameterbox

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
Is there a way to remove the parameterbox that appears when you turn an amp knob ?
It´s really annoying and gets in the way of the softknob that I would like to see turning.
Anybody knows anything about this ?

There is no way currently. The parameter box that appears is the value of that soft knob and the lights on the physical knob is the position you'd see on the soft knob.

You could also turn the A-E below the screen to turn the soft knob.

There is no way currently. The parameter box that appears is the value of that soft knob and the lights on the physical knob is the position you'd see on the soft knob.

You could also turn the A-E below the screen to turn the soft knob.

Thank's
Ok ! Yes I know
But it stays for half a minut and slows down the workflow. I hope they change the size or active time for it in next firmware.

I'm sure he was exaggerating, it does feel like it takes forever for that thing to disappear though. I tend to agree that it seems to get in the way, although I fully realize that it's probably just my idiosyncrasies more than anything.

Thank's
Ok ! Yes I know
But it stays for half a minut and slows down the workflow. I hope they change the size or active time for it in next firmware.
My best suggestion is use the A-E knobs if you are already on the Amp Edit page. If you aren't on that page, the box is designed to show for 3 seconds and then disappear.

Back
Top Bottom