• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish Remove the parameterbox

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
Is there a way to remove the parameterbox that appears when you turn an amp knob ?
It´s really annoying and gets in the way of the softknob that I would like to see turning.
Anybody knows anything about this ?

chris

Legend!
There is no way currently. The parameter box that appears is the value of that soft knob and the lights on the physical knob is the position you'd see on the soft knob.

You could also turn the A-E below the screen to turn the soft knob.

Thomas Larsson

Experienced
There is no way currently. The parameter box that appears is the value of that soft knob and the lights on the physical knob is the position you'd see on the soft knob.

You could also turn the A-E below the screen to turn the soft knob.
Thank's
Ok ! Yes I know
But it stays for half a minut and slows down the workflow. I hope they change the size or active time for it in next firmware.

ChainOfThought

Experienced
I'm sure he was exaggerating, it does feel like it takes forever for that thing to disappear though. I tend to agree that it seems to get in the way, although I fully realize that it's probably just my idiosyncrasies more than anything.

chris

Legend!
Thank's
Ok ! Yes I know
But it stays for half a minut and slows down the workflow. I hope they change the size or active time for it in next firmware.
My best suggestion is use the A-E knobs if you are already on the Amp Edit page. If you aren't on that page, the box is designed to show for 3 seconds and then disappear.

Top Bottom