AFIII Remembering Randy Rhoads

Awesome job! Like many others he was the main reason for me picking up the guitar... I got see him with Ozzy about 2 months prior to the tragedy. It was my first concert. So I'm wondering why you choose to use vimeo over YouTube? Once again awesome playing!!!

Awesome job! Like many others he was the main reason for me picking up the guitar... I got see him with Ozzy about 2 months prior to the tragedy. It was my first concert. So I'm wondering why you choose to use vimeo over YouTube? Once again awesome playing!!!
You Tube has a tendency to block the content over copyright issues.

As killer as all your other postings, great stuff Todd

Although I was never a big Randy fan, Jake E Lee was always 'my' Ozzy guy, I'm very aware how important his playing is.
When I was at college in the late 90's Don Airey came in to give a presentation and I was one of the few guys who knew who he was. We had a chat about things and his career and he told me about the crash.
He said he'd been up in the plane on the flight before Randy and from the look on his face it was certainly wasn't lost on him he was lucky to be standing there from the way he described the guys flying

I was just about to post a similar comment, my first concert as well in Atlanta about two weeks before he died

As killer as all your other postings, great stuff Todd

Although I was never a big Randy fan, Jake E Lee was always 'my' Ozzy guy, I'm very aware how important his playing is.
When I was at college in the late 90's Don Airey came in to give a presentation and I was one of the few guys who knew who he was. We had a chat about things and his career and he told me about the crash.
He said he'd been up in the plane on the flight before Randy and from the look on his face it was certainly wasn't lost on him he was lucky to be standing there from the way he described the guys flying
Wow! Thanks for sharing that.

Back
Top Bottom