Relish Guitars Jane Demo - NAMM

I really dig the back plate using magnets as a fastener rather than screws.

It's one of those things that make me wonder why others have not done this before.

I like the analogy. Brushed aluminum Apple gear aplenty here. Smeier_ch, go! Get pics. Find out about pricing, tell us how you like them.

I like everything about the guitar but the cut aways. I would have a problem accessing higher frets, but yeah like others have said, love Innovative stuff.

Wow, interesting.
Metal guitar with laminate wood on top.
Bamboo fretboard.
Back held on with magnets. I think I saw the same being done at the "Worlds Largest Guitar Store" in Las Vegas. It's been around for a while.
Unfortunately, due to the environment, guitars typically need to be fairly low tech to survive. Something to do with Beer, Dancing, Falling Down, etc..

I really dig the back plate using magnets as a fastener rather than screws.

It's one of those things that make me wonder why others have not done this before.

Pickups don't really like being around other magnetic fields. Alnico has a fairly low coercive force, making it vulnerable to external magnetic fields. Even simply taking an Alnico magnet in and out of it's assembly can change it.

I'm wondering what kind of magnets they're using. If they;re too strong, they could affect the pickup's magnets.

Back
Top Bottom