Release it already!

Soon. I've been working 80-100 hours a week for months on this, so bear with me.

My question is why haven't you created more hours in the day or bent time yet so you can pull 160-200 hours a week on this?! This just shows lack of effort on your part ...

After v10, I fully expect time-travel capability in v11. Give it to me. I have a sense of entitlement. Make this happen or I'll domain squat Fractal in the Czech Republic and/or Zimbabwe and blog about how racist you are. Consider this not a threat, but a promise.

Also, thanks guy ;) \m/

*Of note, if anybody take my post seriously, I will demote you one internets*

How about AXE EDIT ....I deleted 1.0 to reinstall it because it kept crashing on my computer...I did this not knowing the 1.0 was deleted off my computer and off of The Fractal Websit for the next version...any time table???

Is there ANY WAY that, in amongst the FW development and release that we could get a simple "facepalm" emoji with along with the rest of the smilies??

Shouldn't be too hard. And probably only really needed till AE is released.

Thanks,
Mo

This thread may have been in jest, but seriously, you don't think he wants to release it already?! How many of these do we need? Damage done guys, leave cliff alone...

Soon. I've been working 80-100 hours a week for months on this, so bear with me.

Someone get this man a bear in order to scare him into finishing faster! Hey he asked for it.
;) I will also get one to scare me into not being so impatient as per his request to "bear" with
him.

Axe-Fx Rules!!!!!!

This thread may have been in jest, but seriously, you don't think he wants to release it already?! How many of these do we need? Damage done guys, leave cliff alone...

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't see this as damage at least as I intended it to be.

In my way of viewing this I would take this thread as frenzy and excitment over the firmware. If try to put my self in the position of an hypothetical company owner I would see this as interest for my product. But I don't have any kind of first hand experience with any of this.

In anyway I didn't mean any harm to anyone and of certainly not to cliff, If anything I wanted to praise his work.

How about AXE EDIT ....I deleted 1.0 to reinstall it because it kept crashing on my computer...I did this not knowing the 1.0 was deleted off my computer and off of The Fractal Websit for the next version...any time table???

Man... you give a mouse a cookie...

Cliff has already said that Axe Edit will be out damn soon as well. It's gonna' be good, friends. It's gonna' be good.

Back
Top Bottom