Reggae Dub Delay tips?

elchampion

Inspired
What up fellow forumites! One of our songs breaks into this Reggae part and I want to hit an E minor chord and get that dub delay sound that trails off and modulates. I know that they use a Space echo and phasers but I'm just all that familiar on achieving this sound. So any tips will really help!! Especially on delay settings. Thanks guys!!

You're the man, that's exactly what I was searching for. I'll need to adjust it for mono, though it sounds soooo goooood in stereo!! It makes me gas for another fbt 12ma, but I rather spend the money on the MFC-101, who knows maybe I'll have enough money for both by the time it comes out, :lol:

elchampion said:
Reggae Dub Delay tips?
use weeds :mrgreen: :lol:
reggae is very popular where I live ;) and yeah, matman patches rules for this kind of things

If there's ever gonna be a "Top 10 Axe-Fx effects presets", the dub delay preset should be in it.

I agree Yek! The feedback Rtn/Snd block is awesome!! Everyday this box opens up new sonic possibilities that I never knew existed or could be created without a studio. Thanks to everyone on this forum, without this type of communication I would be up shits creek!!

Back
Top Bottom