RedWirez - my User Cab layout

As a new guy to AXEFX... (which by the way, after all the years of creating presets for TC, Digitech, Helicon, and others, THIS box messes me up the MOST! Way to go, Cliff!!!!) Still only 10 user slots for these cabs, is that correct, or did I not dig deep enough in this forum for another answer? Any chance that this is going to be increased in a future update?

update 12/11/11
TAB57 - wow!
02 BassmanP10Qs-TAB57-CapEdgeOffAxis-0in.syx
03 DeluxeRev12K56-TAB57-CapEdgeOffAxis-0in.syx
06 Marshall1960B-V30s-TAB57-CapEdgeOffAxis-0in.syx

Last edited:
Hi Don,

thanks for the update, the link for the 57 Off-Axis 2 More Pres.syx cab seems to be broken, do you have an updated version, I tried searching but could only find your posts :)

Cheers

Spence

Hi Don,

thanks for the update, the link for the 57 Off-Axis 2 More Pres.syx cab seems to be broken, do you have an updated version, I tried searching but could only find your posts :)

Cheers

Spence

hey.
must have been in the old forum.

can't really remember where it came from :?
sorry.

edit:

duh!

found it.
attached ;)

Attachments

• 09 57 Off-Axis 2 More Pres.syx
    8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
+1 Really great IR. Maybe the best I tried yet.

from redwirez.com:

"The i5 is a dynamic mic with a scooped mid range and a big presence bump. In our work, we found it to be a bright mic without much low end that works best at close range or out towards the cone on bright speakers like the Celestion Blue. It really seems to like the Jensen P12."

update 12/11/11
TAB57 - wow!
02 BassmanP10Qs-TAB57-CapEdgeOffAxis-0in.syx
03 DeluxeRev12K56-TAB57-CapEdgeOffAxis-0in.syx
06 Marshall1960B-V30s-TAB57-CapEdgeOffAxis-0in.syx

I was messing around with the redwirez collection lately and I really am with you on this one, DonPetersen!

Very open and defined vintage sounding IRs. The plexi treble with plexi tonestack and master at 9 is really pleasing me with that Marshall1960B-V30s-TAB57-CapEdgeOffAxis-0in.syx IR.

Fender sims are also gloriously shining with these.

Thanx so much for sharing and providing this thread.

Love this thread. At first it looked daunting until I realized how crazy simple the online IR mixer works! love it. Just purchased the big box series a week ago and have tried some of the above mentioned recipes and IR's...I really like the mesa smooth recipe:)

Back
Top Bottom