Redwirez is dead?

I just received a response from Redwirez...

Hi,

We have a lot on tap. I just need to find the time to finalize everything. It'll be a little different from the current set, though. You may or may not find them useful. That's all I can really say about it :)

I just received a response from Redwirez...

Hi,

We have a lot on tap. I just need to find the time to finalize everything. It'll be a little different from the current set, though. You may or may not find them useful. That's all I can really say about it :)
That's cool to hear!

I think they stuff is still top notch if you know what you want and how it relates to real world mic placements. To all those who complain about the large amount of IRs, there is a guide still available on their website about where to start so you don't have to go through everything. That, combined with what I mentioned earlier about having some knowledge about real world mic placements to achieve specific sounds can get you top notch results. Their Soldano cabs are still the best available out there that I've found (that maybe because there aren't many available from anywhere else!)
One of my own personal V30 IRs that I mixed for my personal use, mainly to use with Boogie Mark series amps, is a mix of Redwirez, OH and the newly released official Mesa/Boogie 1x12 Recto for Two Notes!
Each of them have their strengths and combined they sound amazing!

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT. :D

Their site is still up as of August 2019. I just purchased a few more of their cabs this evening. They are, to my knowledge, the only company who has shot the Weber Blue Dog 12" speaker. OwnHammer has a nice Bogner 4x10" loaded with Weber Blue Pup 10" speakers, which I also have.

Back
Top Bottom