red sound mf 10 vs friedman asc 10

GuyJames

Inspired
Does anyone have both of these or just experience with them? Please only comment regarding these options, there’s a lot of other threads about other options out there but these two in particular have peaked my interest and I’m on the fence.

Friedmans have been around longer and look more traditional along with being heavier though. There’s mostly good reviews of them that speak to me.

The Red Sound is newer and seems to have high praise from fractal user royalty like Leon Todd and Cooper Carter both of which I don’t believe are advertising but genuinely like the products.

However if the Friedmans were damaged or needing replacing I feel like they’re easier to get ahold of since most major vendors like Sweetwater and guitar center supply them.
Red sound has one U.S distributed it looks like.

They’re pretty much the same price for a stereo pair. Red sound can be linked to a passive version but I’d probably just get two.

Thanks for chiming in. I wish there was a way to try them but even with return policies I live in Hawaii and that’s like $300

Thanks for chiming in. I wish there was a way to try them but even with return policies I live in Hawaii and that’s like $300
I never buy or Rate hear because of YouTube videos but in that one from Andersons you can clear hear what I mean.

But there are many people out there who are very happy with ther ASM/ASC.

And you have to consider that the Friedmans are heavy as fu..!
When I go FRFR I want a light and portable option.

Back
Top Bottom