• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

"Red Barchetta" - Rush - Guitar and Bass with Axe-Fx III

I tried to do my best with guitar sound of "Red Barchetta" of Rush..
I saw some tips here in the forum that helped me a lot.
but when I finished, I was very curious to know what the Bass sound would look like in the AXE III.
I confess that I'm not a good bass player. but I tried hard..
And yes .. AXE III is brillhant to bass , of course !!!!
please... see if you like it ....
To guitar I used the Hiwatt and to bass I used Mesa boogie 400 .
Thanks a lot !!!

Freds55

Veteran
I tried to do my best with guitar sound of "Red Barchetta" of Rush..
I saw some tips here in the forum that helped me a lot.
but when I finished, I was very curious to know what the Bass sound would look like in the AXE III.
I confess that I'm not a good bass player. but I tried hard..
And yes .. AXE III is brillhant to bass , of course !!!!
please... see if you like it ....
To guitar I used the Hiwatt and to bass I used Mesa boogie 400 .
Thanks a lot !!!

Great job sounded great :)

Superb... Is the guitar preset available as well?

And I also own a bass and play it as a secondary instrument... C'mon, what are you talking about? You did fantastic!! :cool:
thanks a lot!!!!
I'm glad you liked it. I confess that I had so much fun recording it. Rush is my favorite band. A pleasure indeed.
I'm attaching the guitar preset. I used a custom IR ( Marshall Cabinet with V30) . nothing special. You replace with some IR that you like the most. A hug.

Attachments

Top Bottom