Recurring error message on Axe-Edit 3 [Unknown device]

cheopsnet

Inspired
Hello,

This has happened a number of times: Everything working nicely editing the AxeFx from my desktop, then this message will display and no matter how many times I restart both the Axe Fx and the Axe Edit app, I keep getting this message from that point on, preventing me from resuming my editing. For clarification, nothing was done (cables, etc.) between the moment all is working and the display of this message..

Any idea how to fix that?

Louis

Screen Shot 2017-09-02 at 8.30.04 PM.png

Do you have any other programs running in the background? If so...try to quit those programs before you start axe-edit.
A while ago I experienced some strange axe-edit and fractal bot behaviour when cubase-8 was running in the background.

I get this same pop up but only at start up as soon as I launch axe edit. Nothing running in background as I said it's when I fire everything up. Reboot usual clears it but still annoying af! It didn't start happening until Fractal released new FW in march (I'm still on 6.03) which caused axe edit to notify me of new version available and that when this crap started. I've found that if I startup on a certain preset number, and turn things on in this order: connect USB, turn on Mac, turn on AxeFx, wait 10 sec then launch axe edit. Hasn't done it since I've done it this way. Still weird tho

Back
Top Bottom