Rectometal!

lol i know. i used itunes for the first time to buy his cd's and i was surprised they weren't in mp3 format. my car stereo cant play m4a files ;(

ang said:
lol i know. i used itunes for the first time to buy his cd's and i was surprised they weren't in mp3 format. my car stereo cant play m4a files ;(

Go into preferences in itunes, change the import settings to MP3. Then click OK. Go back to the list of music, right click on a song and click on "convert to MP3". Wa-frickin-la.

mniel8195 said:
what kind of recording interface are you using? And i was wondering what you use for monitors?

I'm using a Apogee One for all my recordings. On the monitor side I use (I'm such a cheapskate nowadays) Altec Lansing 2.1 computer speakers.
But I mostly mix in my Bose Noisecancelling headphones( I have a 7 month year old kid at home so no room for ANY sounds after 7:30 pm.)

Feared said:
mniel8195 said:
what kind of recording interface are you using? And i was wondering what you use for monitors?

I'm using a Apogee One for all my recordings. On the monitor side I use (I'm such a cheapskate nowadays) Altec Lansing 2.1 computer speakers.
But I mostly mix in my Bose Noisecancelling headphones( I have a 7 month year old kid at home so no room for ANY sounds after 7:30 pm.)
They aren't the MX5021's are they? I just replaced mine finally after years of great service. AL makes some decent stuff every once in a while.

shasha said:
Feared said:
mniel8195 said:

They aren't the MX5021's are they? I just replaced mine finally after years of great service. AL makes some decent stuff every once in a while.

No those look fancy compared to mine :D

altec_lansing_pt6021.jpg

hey ola do u keep the depth to its default setting at 0 on the recto new or do you turn it up? i find it sounds so thin on 0, i usually have to turn it up at least to 2.5

Back
Top Bottom