"Recto Red Modern" Tryout! New Mix / Song Clip

progmachine

Inspired
Hey all!

I've been working on my mixing chops for my album I'm almost done writing. Here I'm trying out the "Recto Red Modern" in the context of a mix using a currently untitled demo of mine!

Everything in the clip is that model, except for the clean stuff which is "Boutique 1" with various FX added.
Let me know what you guys think! Any tips/commentary/advice/questions would be awesome!

@Algone

Appreciate it! My drums are Toontrack Superior Drummer. It's kind of a frankenstein kit, taking drums/cymbals from numerous kits in superior.

Gotcha man! Well sounds sick bro, Idk how you or some of the other guys I've come across on here do it with the mesa rectos on the axe! I just can't seem to get it to not sound like an over Bass(y) thick muddy mess lol and I own a mesa dual rec!

I feel so limited to the fractal modern amp...

Awesome job. Loving the atmospheric leads over it all. The main hook reminds me a lot of "Somewhere I Belong" by Linkin Park. Let me know when the full song is done.

Cheers,
Brandon

That's great Adam Great the atmosphere @ the end I think it could be more then with a dramatic one note solo may be ?, and also you've got a really tight tone off of Recto which I loved ! :)

Back
Top Bottom