AFIII Recto Red-1 Goodnesss…

DJB-762x39

Ever felt like you could dial up a “good tone” but it wasn’t really “your tone” ..or something just didn’t quite sit right in a mix? Well I conquered a personal goal today and here is a quick mix to share the goodness:
Rate the tone and let me know what you think!

Last edited:
Yes I sure did, I didn’t realize the user cab wouldn’t translate through the preset… but honestly that #757 Marshall Lynch solo is one of my favorite cabs, it’ll be fine by itself with this preset.

Wow. That is my go to cab. I like blending the Lynch 57 with the Lynch 121. Good stuff.

Wow. That is my go to cab. I like blending the Lynch 57 with the Lynch 121. Good stuff.
Absolutely, the Lynch 57/121 blend is a great combination…The User Cab I had blended at -3db in the preset was a DV-77 IR from Kristian Kohle’s IR pack he released like 6-8 months ago-ish… it’s a pretty gnarly IR pack if you wanna check it out.

In the event anyone is interested in hearing an updated mix on the song I initially posted on this thread, here it is below. Somehow the original file got corrupted and everything was fubar lol no idea what happened... but this one is tiiiiight. Added a couple tracks to fill it in also, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom