Recto org i Awesome Pt.2 full song and preset included! YAY!

vondano

Inspired
my new favorite amp!

i now love my rythm sound!!

all guitars are recto 2 org modern

this was the most fun song to make!

i usually take months to do a song and this one was composed, recorded and mix in 4 days!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

oh.. here is the preset, of course :D

Attachments

• Vondano Recto.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 137
Great song, I like everything about it.
I struggle with getting a tune together, mostly programming the drums. Do you lay a simple drum track down first then embelish it as the song progresses ?

Just been looping it continuous for about an hour now, still going !
That slight modulation on the lead guitar gives it a sad and retro vinyl feel but the tune is happy, this makes it extremely uplifting, for me anyway, thanks for uploading, it's one of the best tunes I've heard.

Last edited:
Just been looping it continuous for about an hour now, still going !
That slight modulation on the lead guitar gives it a sad and retro vinyl feel but the tune is happy, this makes it extremely uplifting, for me anyway, thanks for uploading, it's one of the best tunes I've heard.

Thanx a lot man!

To answer your 1st question: it depends on inspiration. Sometimes i already know what i want the drums to do so i can program it from the start, other times, i'll just lay some basic thing and then improve as i go.

About the patch i shared!

i play with no pic, so you guys may wanna bypass the 1st PEQ in the chain.

scene 1 = main rythm sound,
scene 2= low gain lead
scene 3 = intro rythm sound (low gain)
scene 4= main lead (still quite low gain)

cab used was ownhammer V3 mesa modern mix cab (i thinks its a V30 mix...)

Thanx a lot guys! I had much fun doing this!

I usually take a month to compose, record and mix a track. This one was kind of a miracle for me since it took 4 days!

i was a bit too fast, there are now some things i would do differently... maybe use a bit less gain, and give the bass a little more power... but still, i like the song!

I usually reamp like 20 times before settling on a rythm sound, this one was zero reamp.

Take the good side of my hypebole...
Yep ... there is something in the chords progression and some funkyness that is in that ballpark!
And I like it! :encouragement:

thanx a lot guys!

btw the organ-like sound is guitar into axe-fx!

i did not make that preset, got it from the forum here, cant remember who did that, it is called "five octave of fun" realllly cool preset!

thanx a lot guys!

btw the organ-like sound is guitar into axe-fx!

i did not make that preset, got it from the forum here, cant remember who did that, it is called "five octave of fun" realllly cool preset!

Can't find the preset on Axechange or the forum. Do you have a link by any chance?

ahhh! thanx man! so sorry i completely forgot to get back with this!!

This is a really fun patch btw!

Back
Top Bottom