Recovery prom

Wildwind

Experienced
I'm not sure if that's the name for it. I have an early Axe II that does not include this. I have looked for a way to buy this now and again, including just now, but can't find it (it would help to know what it's really called...my bad).

Can anyone point the way? I've been working without a net all this time. Zero problems, but no sense in being stupid.

Thanks!

Greg

I have a Mark I as well, tried to order one now just to have it, so may updates these days, you never know when something can go wrong...but unfortunatley, it's only USA/CA shipping...:(. I'll try to email guys from G66, maybe they can send it to UAE...hopefully :)

Yeah, I would like to buy some of these parts too.
I have the Axe Fx II and wouldn't mind having a spare Recovery ROM module - would probably buy the Power Supply and Main Encoder Wheel too just to have on hand.

I had to do this. It comes with instructions that are pretty simple to follow. When you finally find J22 or whatever it is, you're good to go. Finding where to put the prom is the hardest part.

Good to know. I'm somewhat handy with this stuff, so I think I can get it. It will be nice to have that in place. Thanks!

It'd be awesome to formulate a list of the parts every AF2 owner (especially MKI) should have on hand.

Back
Top Bottom