Recording Studio Electricity

Jeries

Power User
I know most studios tend to spend a tremendous amount of money on electricity/wiring for clean power.

I'm having tons of work done on the house and the electrician is coming soon to do a ton of things.

What exactly do people have done in the studio for electricity? or what would you recommend?

I want to say I think I heard that a studio should be isolated... I asked him how much would it be to run independent lines from the two studio outlets to the breaker- and he was like 'oh that's a lot...about $250' and I'm pretty sure anyone I know spent 5-10x that having it done.

Any thoughts/ideas?

I know most studios tend to spend a tremendous amount of money on electricity/wiring for clean power.

I'm having tons of work done on the house and the electrician is coming soon to do a ton of things.

What exactly do people have done in the studio for electricity? or what would you recommend?

I want to say I think I heard that a studio should be isolated... I asked him how much would it be to run independent lines from the two studio outlets to the breaker- and he was like 'oh that's a lot...about $250' and I'm pretty sure anyone I know spent 5-10x that having it done.

Any thoughts/ideas?
I had the lighting circuits set up separately as well as the outlet circuits. HTH

Back
Top Bottom