Recording set up

Christianv

So im new here and am about to ask a total noob question. But im looking to buy the Fractal II and was wondering the best way to set up for recording at home. Simple as plugging directly into the interface? Any other equipment I would need? Any set ups you guys run that you suggest? I use Logic Pro simple solo interface and studio monitors. Thanks!
Also not sure how the software works for choosing amps, I’m buying a used one and not sure how that’s going to work.

So im new here and am about to ask a total noob question. But im looking to buy the Fractal II and was wondering the best way to set up for recording at home. Simple as plugging directly into the interface? Any other equipment I would need? Any set ups you guys run that you suggest? I use Logic Pro simple solo interface and studio monitors. Thanks!
Also not sure how the software works for choosing amps, I’m buying a used one and not sure how that’s going to work.
I'd start by just connecting the Axe-FX directly to the interface. I think that'd be the simplest. You can also connect the Axe-FX to your computer via USB.

I highly recommend having a good look at the first thread in this area, "Axe-FX for the Recording Musician". It's a great resource.

Back
Top Bottom