Recording problem with pro tools 10

GBminA

When i push the record on pro tools, i hear same sound two times like echo on my monitors.

Axe fx 2 connected with PC via USB.

When i push the record on pro tools, i hear same sound two times like echo on my monitors.

Axe fx 2 connected with PC via USB.

It's latency. Flip between between Auto Input or Input Only Monitoring. In Pro Tools go here: Track > Input or Auto Monitoring. Also go into Options > Low Latency Monitoring. Make sure that's checked. You should be fine.

What is your buffer size set to? Go to Setup > Playback engine and reduce the H/W buffer size to something like 32 samples.

Or if you have your monitors connected directly to the Axe you can mute the track in PT while recording. It will still record, but you will only hear the direct signal.

Thank you i checked low latency monitoring and i have fixed my problem but it is interesting that there is no option called auto input monitoring or input only monitoring on my pro tools.

Thank you i checked low latency monitoring and i have fixed my problem but it is interesting that there is no option called auto input monitoring or input only monitoring on my pro tools.

Ok ok, i saw monitoring option under track menu but i think my version is different because it is called "set record tracks to input/auto only".

Back
Top Bottom