Recording Bass through FM3

The Mesa Triple Crown is GREAT on bass. One of my favorite amps for bass stuff.

Dr. Bonkers mare a thread a couple months ago about using guitar amps for bass amps and had a bunch of great suggestions. He’s also got some killer IR packs.

And just another +1 for Austin Buddy’s bass pack; I rarely use other people’s presets, but I’m very glad I bought that bass pack. There’s been a few times where I’ve wanted a certain bass tone and have found it immediately in those presets. The way they’re organized is outstanding and you can cover pretty much all the bass ground possible with that bass pack.

Blocks and some settings within blocks (Hi-Res IRs, High quality reverbs, etc) increase the CPU percentage. You want to keep the CPU percentage below 80%. After 80%, the FM3 will give a "Warning". If it greatly exceeds 80%, the audio from the FM3 shuts off.

Many applications. Check out page 27 of the FM3 manual.

What are you trying to do exactly? Record and play through an amp at the same time? I think reading through Section 4/page 27 of the manual will help you out.
to have the option to have the sound on stage, go straight to FOH and give them a DI signal since there are few that want that

Back
Top Bottom