Recommended places to post for help with Drum Programming ?

Good morning everyone,

I am looking for someone to either program or help me finish programming drums for a punk EP that I've been working on. The drummer I was using has literally spent six months working on programming one song, and I just cannot wait around four years to get these other songs done. Where would you recommend I post and look? My budget is on the tighter end, which is why this Punk EP is being done far more DIY.

Any help would be appreciated!

There are services, like Fiverr, where you send what you have and a drummer will lay down tracks for you. I recommend you have a drummer, that has a Roland type kit, just play the drums laying down a MIDI track. You can slice, dice, extend, condense, edit to your liking even bringing in and combining outside drum parts to complete your track and then choose your kit or custom design one via EZ or Superior Drummer or similar type samples to render your final track.

if you still want someone to program them for you, pm me. i can program and then render with a great sounding multisampled kit and even produce them so they're ready to just drop into your project.

Times sure have changed. Drummers used to play drums.
Drummers still play drums. Guitarists who don’t have access to a drummer find digital workarounds.

I find it easiest to use the midi that came with ezdrummer and associated Ezx kits to get close and then modify from there. That’s what I’m currently do as we record our first demo, but I also think for a final release I would enlist a drummer to actually record or at least come analyze and provide insight. Thinking like a drummer isn’t something I’m good at and it shows haha.

Back
Top Bottom