Recommended Firmware Update: 11.03

Its kind of like. Sure but what about the....wait I ah....ohhh another firmware!:eek:

ummmm. where am I? What day is it? Too Funny.

Thank you sir. I hope you at least have fun with this sometimes.:pirate:

Thanks Cliff! Glad you posted this. I thought something seemed "off" with the last update. Felt like a few of the amps I was playing thru were very Plexi-like, even the ones I didn't want to be Plexi-like. :)

Thanks Cliff. I am glad I bought from a company that keeps giving us the very best! It goers noticed and I am sure it translates to your sales numbers, so it is a Win/Win for everybody.....

I think we need to buy Cliff a few plane tickets and force him and the family into a vacation in some island for a few weeks.. :) Saint Barthelemy would be good for him.. :)

Wow!

I just ordered my Axe last Saturday and the Fractal guys in shipping can't react quickly enough with the updates to the new machines being shipped out. Way to much Red Bull going on with your programming Cliff. I cant wait to get it. Thanks so much!

Out of the holiest respect and regard to all of the work you do Cliff, thank you very much...

I don't suppose we'd be able to find out which amps were screwy, eh?

Recto Org Mdrn
Recto Red Vintage
Recto Red Mdrn
Euro Uber
ODS-100 Lead
Suhr Badger (Both)
Herbie (All)
Dizzy (All)
Spawn (All)
Hot Kitty
Bludotone Ojai (All)
5150 II
TripTik Classic
Ruby Rocket
Plexi 100W (All)

FW11 is so alive I'm using a matrix gt-1000 and 2 Marshall 4x12's every preset is just smoking HOT. You have found the missing link. My other guitar player is freaking out he uses a Mark 5 and a force into a 2:90. Mesa. His eyes are piping out of his head with the sounds coming out of my Axefx2. I think he will be buying an axefx2 soon.

I'm surprised by this list
I thought the Rectos in 11.01 sound the best they've sounded in a while :?

Recto Org Mdrn
Recto Red Vintage
Recto Red Mdrn
Euro Uber
ODS-100 Lead
Suhr Badger (Both)
Herbie (All)
Dizzy (All)
Spawn (All)
Hot Kitty
Bludotone Ojai (All)
5150 II