Recommended Cabs For Each Amp

I'd love to use this, but my browser is telling me this site has malicious code attached to it. And the original must have something haywire in the formatting...looks like a mix of 44 randomly-numbered tabs, and even when I find the one with content on it I can't see big sections of it.

Dropbox, anyone?

For whatever reason I'm getting the same message in Chrome.

I am sure it's me but I get nothing from this-Is there a special way google docs work or something? I see no cabs, I used the download link someone posted-didn't help me.

Thank goodness for Linux and Libre Office. File downloads and displays properly, and there's no risk from malware.

Incidentally, thanks to the author. This is a handy reference.

The links don't work on my phone (android/chrome), I get the not found error.
I then selected to view the desktop version, and it works for some reason.
Oh but only the download link on the left side, not the one at the bottom of the page.
The gett site seems to have a problem with my mobile browser.

Super Cool.

And especially thanks for the editable Excel and CVS formats, which allows customisable information in one comprehensive reference.

Being able to add additional columns to populate with preferred/favorite cabs makes it all the more useful. What I'm starting off with is adding additional columns for (1) 3rd party IRs, (2) Live use, and (3) Recording. This level of specificity should replace most note taking, and will sure be easy to find at a glance, and to update as I go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom