Recommended AXE FX accessories

Get a clear screen protector for a tablet and cut it to fit the Axe's display. A large phone protector may be big enough, but if you get one for like a 10" tablet, you'll have enough left over to make a protector for the display on your MFC-101 as well. Much better protection and less tacky looking than leaving the flimsy factory shipping protector on there.

Get a clear screen protector for a tablet and cut it to fit the Axe's display. A large phone protector may be big enough, but if you get one for like a 10" tablet, you'll have enough left over to make a protector for the display on your MFC-101 as well. Much better protection and less tacky looking than leaving the flimsy factory shipping protector on there.

So comforting for me to know I'm not the only OCD around here! I've put screen protectors on things that don't even have screens!

It's always good, IMO, to get a nice rack case and pedalboard to protect your investment. You'll probably need a few cables (instrument, XLR, trs, USB, humbuster, etc.)

The rest depends on usage (home, studio, live, touring)

A brand new kick ass guitar is also a cool accessory to a brand new Axe Fx!:encouragement:

I'm ordering mine tommorow (Fucking excited) and the MFC when it's available again.

What accesories do you recommend. Cases, cords, patchbays, etc.

What will you be doing with it? Is it sitting at home or in a studio? Or will you be lugging it around to gigs? Will it be your only device or will you still be using amps as well? What sort of guitar(s) are you planning on using with it? You'll get some better suggestions if you can be a little more specific.

Congratulations though. Hope you love it.

Studio and touring. I'm playing this thing everywhere.
Then it becomes about preferences and budget! (mono or stereo FRFR, active, powered, traditional guitar cabs, IEMs,etc.)

Oh and also the genres of music you play dictate somewhat your approach.

Selling the POD HD500X once I get the MFC in. Good cleans, shitty distortion.

WE'RE MOVIN' ON UP

not that you will use the pod after the axe shows up(as a modeler) but it does make a fair midi controller for the first 64 presets. it is also good to have around when buddies want to jam.

not that you will use the pod after the axe shows up(as a modeler) but it does make a fair midi controller for the first 64 presets. it is also good to have around when buddies want to jam.

Yea that's what I was considering. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm playing in a rock band and doing session work in many different genres.

I'm thinking:
AXE FX
MFC
Matrix (Replacing a Crown XLS1000, really pisses me off)
Might replace or sell my Orange PPC212 (I get drowned out by almost every other rig, could be the Crown..)
Custom Patch bay

Back
Top Bottom