Recommendations for headphones with good bass response

GotMetalBoy

Power User
I bought Sony WHXB900N headphones for half price on Amazon and they have loads of bass but I didn't realize they only work with Bluetooth which has noticeable latency. When you use them with a cable, it disables all the enhancements and sounds terribly muddy and no bass response. I'm still keeping them bc they are very comfortable and I enjoy listening to music thru Bluetooth with them but now I want something that can get the same sound with a cable for playing guitar, bass, electronic drums, recording and mixing.

I'm not looking for something that has flat response bc to my ears it sounds lifeless. I want something that sounds clear but can also go overboard with bass. When I mix, I reference a lot of different styles of music and use the Pink Noise Mixing Method, so it's ok if I don't use flat headphones. I've always used a subwoofer with my speakers, which is why I've always found using headphones difficult because I can't hear the bass good enough until I found the Sony WHXB900N headphones.

Back
Top Bottom