recommend me a pedalboard..

Georgy

Inspired
Looking for something light weight but robust to house my MFC and 3x expression pedals..

Any recommendations welcome guys.. There's lots of pics here of people's setups and they look great! If possible, here's what I'm after (if such a thing exists!)..

- removable lid
- light weight
- not essential but some sort of cable management is always desired, HOWEVER, not a deal breaker
- not really interested in pedaltrains, or pedalboards of the like.. (sorry, I added this in after xrist04's response!!)

Wishful thinking, I know!!

Cheers

Thanks guys :encouragement:

Last edited:
What's your issue with Pedaltrain? I've spent a lot of time looking for alternatives but haven't found anything other than Temple Audio that filled the bill.

What's your issue with Pedaltrain? I've spent a lot of time looking for alternatives but haven't found anything other than Temple Audio that filled the bill.

Just not a fan of them mate. I've had two, and won't have one again in any real hurry. Unless you actually velcro the beegeezus out of it, then how the hell are you supposed to hold down an MFC and 3x exp pedals?! Nah, not for me. I'd rather have something without the holes/spaces in between, and something with a detachable lid. Yes, I know that you can find that with pedaltrains, but like I said, they ain't for me. Same as Strats; gimme a Les Paul any day.

Back
Top Bottom