Recommend a tiny Full-Range powered speaker for Axe-Fx 3

IK Multimedia iLoud. Stereo full range speaker with a rechargeable battery and has good bass response for its size. Marketed as a portable studio monitor for “on the go” mixdowns. Actually gets quite loud and sounds pretty good to me. They also make a set of small speakers called Micro Monitors if you want more stereo separation, but they are a bit larger and less portable.

IK Multimedia iLoud. Stereo full range speaker with a rechargeable battery and has good bass response for its size. Marketed as a portable studio monitor for “on the go” mixdowns. Actually gets quite loud and sounds pretty good to me. They also make a set of small speakers called Micro Monitors if you want more stereo separation, but they are a bit larger and less portable.

bought one around two years ago and use it all the time. Bluetooth also.

Hardly "tiny"...
Sorry. Didn’t realize you meant seriously tiny. I also use a Bose 321GS system. (2) tiny 3”x 4” speakers for left and right and (1) sub that you can bury anywhere. Sounds incredible for the size! You can find one used for under $200.

+1 for the IK Multimedia iLoud micro monitors - I got them for my laptop recording rig and they sound great - I got them a year ago for a steal $99 as sam ash sent an add with the wrong price they were supposed to be on sale for $199 and normal price is $299. I called Sam Ash and got them to honor the add price of $99. 5 minutes after my order the add was off the web site.....

I don't know if thats what he meant but Unix-guy asked me what I used. so that's it. I will keep you from getting calls from the neighbors. :) if not then a set of small studio monitors works great. :)

by the way the patches translate very well to the little JBL but never tweak using it Just play and enjoy. I have had hotel room rehearsals with this and every one was impressed with the sounds.

:)

I don't know if thats what he meant but Unix-guy asked me what I used. so that's it. I will keep you from getting calls from the neighbors. :) if not then a set of small studio monitors works great. :)

by the way the patches translate very well to the little JBL but never tweak using it Just play and enjoy. I have had hotel room rehearsals with this and every one was impressed with the sounds.

:)
Larry. You’re the reason I bought the axe III. You had one of the first YouTube videos of it. It sounded killer, and of course, SO DID YOU!

Back
Top Bottom