• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Recommend a bass cab Ir with a deep tone

Tahoebrian5

Fractal Fanatic
Sorry, I meant I am looking for a cab ir. I’m working on bass tones for a song and starting with a DI,, going thru some studio gear tube pre, compressor etc, and it’s sounding good but running it thru a cab Ir is helping finish it off for sure but haven’t found a great fit as yet

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Sorry, I meant I am looking for a cab ir. I’m working on bass tones for a song and starting with a DI,, going thru some studio gear tube pre, compressor etc, and it’s sounding good but running it thru a cab Ir is helping finish it off for sure but haven’t found a great fit as yet
You may find these useful:
https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/product-category/bass-guitar-cabinet-files/

All my non-user submitted demos are using the cabs and presets reamped through the Axe-FX 3.

haloll

If you mainly play bass, i think both bass cab IR packs are worth picking up from fractal. One is the SV210, the other is a combo of SV410 and Mesa 4x10 / 1x15

Top Bottom