Recomendations wanted for wired or wireless earbuds

Narzugon

Power User
Hey guys-n-gals,

I'm in the market for a pair of earbuds. I've been reading reviews and watching videos. Ultimately I'd love to be able to try before I buy but my area is limited. Not to mention the current state of things in the US. So I turn to the only forum I frequent for opinions.

In order of importance:
Highest fidelity for the price point.
Sweat resistant as I will use these mountain biking, lawn work etc.
Noise canceling of some sort a bonus.
Mic is a bonus but not a requirement.

Currently scraping by with Apple's basic wired ear buds and it's killing me. I'd really like to enjoy music while working outside or exercising. I've considered wireless earbuds at $300 ( Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2 ) down to $50 wired earbuds. Just to be clear, I really dont want to pay $300 for earbuds but I'm desperate enough to consider it. So lets keep the price point below that. lol

Thanks!

For exercise and ease of use...I go cheap.

Amazon product ASIN B07SMFC4NP usually less than $20. They work great, sound good enough for running/bike rides/cutting grass.

For music - live or just really listening - I go KZ ZS10 Pro - wired for IEM use, and I have the bluetooth adapter cable for listening on walks and around the house. They work for other use but I find the foam earbud tips are better than silicone for my ears.

Good call on the KZ's! Thanks! Just what I needed. Nothing bad to say about them at that price and a huge upgrade from the stock buds.

Can't wait to mow the lawn! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom