• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

REBEL YELL COVER - VIDEO AXE FX 2

Birdie

Inspired
Dude that was awesome!!!!!

Super fantastico job on that!!!!

Where u at in Alberta? My wife and her family are from Leduc..just south of Edmonton..

Stratman68

Fractal Fanatic
I've Been playing forever and never get tired of a "Beat and feel" like that- Great tone-Great Job man-Thanks

kengtin

That was great man !! that 5153 blue is a swiss knife, I've achieved tremendous results too with that amp alone \m/

Jvstrat

Experienced
Sounds great. Can you share some of your presets? I really like the Marshall tones you were getting in one of your other videos I have seen.

Funeral

Fractal Fanatic
OP's (axecellent) last post was Aug-3-2013. If you are logged in and click on a users name there is an option to "View Forum Post".
Your best bet is to P.M. him and hope he has email notifications turned on.

Top Bottom