Real Boogie JP-2C vs Axe USA IIC++ [Comparison]

Real amp is brighter/clearer....needs more work. :D
Btw, did you tone match this?
Nope, just Ampsim from Axe and my Own Cab IR, IR was made with same cab and mics pos what Real Amp. All secret TBH. Preset not available for order. But You can do the same with axe and my mesa cabs IR Packs - really.

Stay Metal!

One thing I've noticed on your site, when I check out the clips they are inconsistent, meaning if they sound off I reload the page then they sound just like the real amp. Not sure what the deal is as I have a new computer. Any way, the mesa clip sounds great as well.

One thing I've noticed on your site, when I check out the clips they are inconsistent, meaning if they sound off I reload the page then they sound just like the real amp. Not sure what the deal is as I have a new computer. Any way, the mesa clip sounds great as well.
Strange, all works fine here...

Hi,I would like to buy this preset ..any chance to have it ?
Which one? :D TBH SO far not for sale... Have 2 presets from my comparison. I think can make more (without tonematching) just by tweaking axe to my real amp sound on specific cab and mic, and after all can release maybe 6-7 as apack for sale?

Stay Metal!

SinMix Real Boogie JP-2C vs USA 2C++ Fractal Axe FXII with Marshall 1960 AV cab and
AXE FXII XL+ USA IIC++ Ampsim + Rectifier 412 > 2xsm57 Cabinet IR.
I asked for this because I like your patches and I bought some of your s and I m very satisfied
Like I said, cand do few more with USA IIC++ and then sell as a Preset Pack... Deal? :D Ampsim need a bit diff tweaking on every cab, so

How it works:
1. First I reamp some song on real Amp and miced Cab.
2. After all from miced cab need to create cab IR.
3. At home with headphones and studio monitors I reamp again guitar tracks with axe and cab IR from point 2.
4. Its easy on one track, but on 4 need back to tweaking so again back to point 3 :D
5. Again
6. Again...
When im happy with results and presets sounds close enough to my real amp sound can save it and...
7. Time to test with my guitars, again small tweaks mostly with gain ammount and eq..
8. Some records to compare tracks in a mix etc...
9. Now can save preset!
This way my presets sounds really close to real amp on every cab :D

Stay Metal!

Thanks!

Any chance of an a Axe 3 version? I used fractool and it took the preset, but I’m not sure if I’m missing anything else. Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom