Ready for the Amp Show

So I guess this cannot work in a real amp like the 4CM
Would be possible to "control" a real Axe-FX II with it?, or doesn't have that fuction ?

In any case, congratz for this amazing equipment ;)

It is also interesing to know the detailed list of features and nuances which are taken away from AX8 compared to AXE FX II.

I'm aware only about these two:
- Only one amp block per preset, not two.
- Synth block removed.

Can this be used in front of the Axe FX XL or is mainly used as a stand alone that plugs into an amp? Sorry if this question has been asked before.

Can this be used in front of the Axe FX XL or is mainly used as a stand alone that plugs into an amp? Sorry if this question has been asked before.
It can be used in front of an amp or an Axe-Fx, but it's mainly intended as a replacement for your amp, your effects—everything.

It would be great if we could get the manual and pricing when the show happens :) I use axe fx II daily and I have a big pedal board and real tube amps but I just can't wait to get the AX8. it will be a great backup and a fast solution for jamming sessions and/or performances.

Cliff, aren't you concerned some of the amp manufacturers may have put a price on your head? Be careful out there!

It can be used in front of an amp or an Axe-Fx, but it's mainly intended as a replacement for your amp, your effects—everything.

Could it be used as a foot controller to control an axefx and the ax8 simultaneously and if so wouldn't the ability to allow 3 amps and additional effects to be run simultaneously cause our heads to explode? :)

The only screen I’ve seen so far has the regular Axe Fx screen layout. Will there be more of a FX-8 like mode that shows what each of the buttons are configured to do? And will it be possible that the buttons do different things for different presets?

The only screen I’ve seen so far has the regular Axe Fx screen layout. Will there be more of a FX-8 like mode that shows what each of the buttons are configured to do? And will it be possible that the buttons do different things for different presets?

The eight main footswitches are assignable per preset. A screen shows you at glance what each switch controls. The function switches are configurable globally.

Back
Top Bottom