Ready for the Amp Show

Someone asked earlier if anyone will be at the show, and take pics. I'll be there, and will surely take pics, if Cliff allows8)

And buy one, if Cliff allows!!!!!!!!!:encouragement:

Take all the pics you want but warn me first so I can put a hat on.

We'll be showing the Axe-Fx II , FX-8, AX-8, MFC-101, expression pedals and maybe some other stuff.

Looks like there will be a lot of artists. So what we are going to do is alternate between artist demos and "free-for-all". Probably like artist plays for an hour, free-for-all for an hour or two, etc.

We'll be showing the Axe-Fx II , FX-8, AX-8, MFC-101, expression pedals and maybe some other stuff.

Looks like there will be a lot of artists. So what we are going to do is alternate between artist demos and "free-for-all". Probably like artist plays for an hour, free-for-all for an hour or two, etc.

Did he say "free-for-all"?...............Sweet!.............;)

Haha, I'll be wearing my Fractal hat!!!!! I may go both days, I have several students and friends interested. I just helped one of my students by an XL+ from your website, and another friend buy an XL used:)

Last edited:
Just in case there will be a wait list, I emailed G66.
I definitely want one of these.
The ideal backup and travelling rig!!!

I'd really like to know the dimensions. The same as the FX8, I suppose?
Want to build a custom pedalboard for the AX8 + pedals so it would be nice to know that.

Amazing and just in time. I give and idea to make another optional top panel with a slot to include an ipod. And then you have touch screen, bluetooth, wifi,... At the cost of 300 bucks plus the cost of the app...sorry i coudn't resist... That will close any discussion about full feature complete. I kwow that this will never be by fractal philosophy, so please dont't blame me :encouragement:

I'd really like to know the dimensions. The same as the FX8, I suppose?
Want to build a custom pedalboard for the AX8 + pedals so it would be nice to know that.

I asked that, too, in another thread and got no response. Hopefully they'll see it here

AX8s.JPG

So not needed, but sooooo wanted....

Cliff, are there any news about the weight and dimensions of the AX8 ?

Looking at the photos, and looking at my FX-8, the width appears identical to the FX-8 based on the number of buttons and the button spacing. The depth from front to back, appears a little longer than the FX-8 baed on the apparent distance from the F1 button to the back of the unit. Of course this is just a guess on my part just based on looking at the photos.

Weight? I'm guessing it will be similar to the FX-8 if not a little heavier because it has more buttons and switches, a longer "toe bar", and appears to be a bit deeper. Again, just a guess on my part. I'm surreal the specs will be released by the time of the amp show.

Hmmmmmm.......??????

Back
Top Bottom