Ready for the Amp Show

Van Nuys -- LA area: The AMP SHOW and GUITAR PEDAL EXPO site! -- Oct. 3-4 this year.

LA11.png

The AX8 will likely replace my Vox Tonelab SE floorboard for my backup/grab and go rig...very cool. I also really like there is no wall wart and there are 4 expression/switch jacks. Good luck at the amp show...

They get scared because boys are dumb. But we just can't help it. They do something to our brain. Rather have us talk about this stuff relating to gear than them...!!!

Jeez, guys, really? No wonder there are no women on these gear sites.

Strongly, strongly considering getting one so I can keep my Mark II at home. It would make setup, teardown, and travel SOOO much easier.

The AX8 will likely replace my Vox Tonelab SE floorboard for my backup/grab and go rig...very cool. I also really like there is no wall wart and there are 4 expression/switch jacks. Good luck at the amp show...

Wow, another Vox Tonelab SE diehard. I plan on getting the AX8 but I'm keeping my Vox forever, its built like a tank and still sounds great and has a great feel. Oh, and it has 2 exp pedals built in.

Congrats! Seems like it's been quite a while this has been coming. Must feel good to see it all coming together now.

Someone asked earlier if anyone will be at the show, and take pics. I'll be there, and will surely take pics, if Cliff allows8)

And buy one, if Cliff allows!!!!!!!!!:encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom