Ready for the Amp Show

Same grid as Axe-Fx II
512 user cab slots, 512 preset slots.
Same factory amps and cabs as Axe-Fx II.
Same high-quality, low-noise design as Axe-Fx II XL+. True differential I/O to the converters, not the single-ended stuff used in consumer-grade gear.
Silent Switch technology from the MFC-101 Mark III.
Humbuster I/Os.
Most importantly it has Quantum and the "Fractal Sound".

Incredible product. Wow!

It's really just no comparison.

We all know what the Axe FX can do, particularly with Quantum. Anything else falls short in some way or another.

Same grid as Axe-Fx II
Same high-quality, low-noise design as Axe-Fx II XL+. True differential I/O to the converters, not the single-ended stuff used in consumer-grade gear.
Humbuster I/Os.

So, the grid shown in the video is for the switches, right? That would make sense. No, they don't have scribble screens, but I believe there will be an indicator on the display, which is awesome.

Same grid as Axe-Fx II
Humbuster I/Os.

Can presets from an Axe II MKI or XL be transferred to the Ax8? I currently use my MKI in 4CM with a Mesa Triaxis. This might be a great option to replace the MKI & have something I could easily take to Europe the next time we go & run FRFR.

Same grid as Axe-Fx II
Humbuster I/Os.

USB audio?

No. No USB audio.

Really is meant for live use. Can still record direct, just requires an interface.

Same grid as Axe-Fx II
Humbuster I/Os.

I love this game!

Back
Top Bottom