Rattling Some Bones with cabIR.eu UK Triple Pack -> Q1.06

barhrecords

Axe-Master
I'd never heard of the Artist series Marshall cabs until this IR pack from cabIR.eu.

But I love the G12H-30 speaker so I picked up this cab pack straight away.

The "Art" cab with the G12H-30 is instant 70's Marshall in all the good ways.

Really a lot of mojo in this cab.

Markus recently re-did his "pushed" resonance technique.

Even with the Fractal Power Amp sims and normal amp block SPKR page settings (with the low res freq set to match the cab) it doesn't sound overly thumping. Just a great body to the tone.

The "D" speaker in this cab is my favorite.

Q1.06 Plexi 100w High -> MR-ART71_D_M01_MULTI_P

Sounds amazing @barhrecords - Artist series is realy something compled different - I like it very much. So far I only tried the Signature IR's and made this afternoon aswell a clip with all 3 of the Cab Pack. The Pin 68, ART 71 and the JCM 81 fot the sole on the end. The Artist will be great for Blues sounds. I post the clip later on in the recording section.

Epic! This is awesome barhrecords! One of the very few tracks i hear, where i get instantly pictures and film sequences in my head! This is FILMMUSIC!

... dark night, less moonshine, forest ... they hunt you ... or did you hunt them? you keep still for just a second, listen to the forest, smell it ... adrenalin ... run! run and don`t look back ... see the light?! ... at the end ...
cropped-dark-forest_00222748.jpg

PC_ManWalkingDarkFoggyForest_fbm.jpg

Great job! I really enjoy all those very different sounds you all get out of the ART71! You flash me guys! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom