Ratt & Roll

stink

Experienced
So, I'm playing some 80's hair metal and I came up with this.... no Redwirez required...It was created using a Joe Perry Les Paul with a lot of volume!

-Greg

Attachments

• Ratt & Roll.syx
    2 KB · Views: 214
Just remembered I downloaded this and never loaded it yet. (last time I used the editor, I accidentally sent a ton of blank patches up on axe-exchange!! :oops: )

I love this patch. It would sound great with lots of those 80's favorites. Nice and smelly with a good raspy midrange ... really brings out chord voicings on the higher strings.

Just curious why you detuned to those 7.1 ct values. How do those correlate to regular notes? I've never understood those numbers. It certainly adds to the
patch. Is this to play along to the record?

danl13 said:
I love this patch. It would sound great with lots of those 80's favorites. Nice and smelly with a good raspy midrange ... really brings out chord voicings on the higher strings.

Thanks! That's how I see it too... makes me want to get out the Auqua Net and put on my motorcycle jacket, the one with the chains around the shoulders :lol:

danl13 said:
Just curious why you detuned to those 7.1 ct values. How do those correlate to regular notes? I've never understood those numbers. It certainly adds to the patch.

I have no idea why I chose that number.... I often find that by closing my eyes and "blindly" turning knobs, more often than not like what my ears hear vs. what my eyes see...

danl13 said:
Is this to play along to the record?
It was originally used to play along with Ratt "What you see is what you get" but I put some more "teeth" in it ... also has more balls than the original tone in "Wanted Man" ....

I know, too much gain :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom