RATT - Lay it Down tone matchy poo.

Hi all. I recently switched over to the Fractal products with the FX-III and am still coming up the learning curve. I tried unsuccessfully to load this preset and wanted to see if I could get help on what I am doing wrong.

I downloaded the file to my computer and then used FracTool to convert it to a FX III format .syx file. In Axe-Edit III, I went to the Tools menu and then Axe-Manage Presets. I dragged the file to an empty preset # and saved. Then, when I hit the refresh icon on the top right, the preset # goes back to empty. I also tried going to the Preset menu and using Import Presets. No luck with that either.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all. I recently switched over to the Fractal products with the FX-III and am still coming up the learning curve. I tried unsuccessfully to load this preset and wanted to see if I could get help on what I am doing wrong.

I downloaded the file to my computer and then used FracTool to convert it to a FX III format .syx file. In Axe-Edit III, I went to the Tools menu and then Axe-Manage Presets. I dragged the file to an empty preset # and saved. Then, when I hit the refresh icon on the top right, the preset # goes back to empty. I also tried going to the Preset menu and using Import Presets. No luck with that either.

Any help would be appreciated.
Try importing it in axe edit

for some reason fractool wont convert this preset with a tone match cab for axe fx 3 .
Not sure why. It worked fine for me. Remember that in this preset, the Tone Match was converted to a Cab, so there is no Tone Match block.

Here are the results. Note that this preset was written for an old version of the Axe-Fx II firmware (Quantum 4), so it won't sound quite as intended on the Axe-Fx III.

Attachments

• Lay It Down (AxeFx III).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 23
  • LAY IT DOWN CAB.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom