RATT - Lay It Down solo

Awesome! Got to see Ratt on the Reach for the Sky tour with Britney Fox & Kix opening when I was a kid. That concert made me want to play guitar so bad.

One of my favorites off Invasion Of Your Privacy :cool:

I'm not the first, and won't be the last I'm sure, to reiterate just how spot on your playing is on this vid. Well until you have to show up Warren at the end...lol! Some things can be taught or learned, but the timing and pitch are just so perfect, you are at the top of the game. Always enjoy hearing you play! Cheers,

Lee

I'm not the first, and won't be the last I'm sure, to reiterate just how spot on your playing is on this vid. Well until you have to show up Warren at the end...lol! Some things can be taught or learned, but the timing and pitch are just so perfect, you are at the top of the game. Always enjoy hearing you play! Cheers,

Lee
thank you so much Lee!

Same magic touch, as always. Warren is my favorite hair metal guitarist! Truly enjoyed watching and hearing you again! Hopefully you will tour in Canada one day; I will support.

Great job as always! The palm muted run always eats my lunch when playing with the band...by myself I can "nail" it, but w/ the increased pace and ??? I typically muff it. I really liked your continued run after the solo.

Back
Top Bottom