RATT - Lay It Down Preset

Thanks Mark for sharing !

I just imported this to my FM3....I get a pulsing sound coming fro the AMP block...anyone else ?
The IR did not come with....I loaded a Leon Cab :) Sounds great if i can kill this pulsing !!
Hi, oh really?? I dont get that on my Axe Fx. I have just added the IR seperately so maybe try it with that and see if that works.

Another option I use to mute is to engage the built-in tuner (with the system set to mute when the tuner is on). Hope this might help. Look forward to trying your preset. Cheers!

Hi Mark,
Thanks for posting the IR. Its not the patch or IR... as I reset the AMP block...and the pulsing is gone.
Its just the way it translates to FM3 for now.
All good man.

enjoy the AFX3 !

Thanks Mark for sharing !

I just imported this to my FM3....I get a pulsing sound coming fro the AMP block...anyone else ?
The IR did not come with....I loaded a Leon Cab :) Sounds great if i can kill this pulsing !!

Its pulsing here on my FM3 also..

Just tried your preset w a 2003 Ibanez RGT42 and it sounds great! Well done!
That might have to be something they can fix if it’s causing the pulsing when converting to the FM3. I’m glad you fixed it though and that’s great that it sounds good for you with your Ibanez. Enjoy mate 👍🏻

That might have to be something they can fix if it’s causing the pulsing when converting to the FM3. I’m glad you fixed it though and that’s great that it sounds good for you with your Ibanez. Enjoy mate 👍🏻

I know us figured-LPs all look alike, but I have white pickup rings, and they have black ones. lol (of course, I'm jk, as I thought it might not hurt to toss a little levity to help the mood.) Cheers, Lee

Hi all, i recieved my Axe-Fx III today so just getting used to it coming from the AX8.

Here is a preset i made for RATT - Lay It Down which i've converted to the Axe-Fx III.

Enjoy.

Where did you get the backing track? I'd love to build a playlist of backing tracks. I find some on the old backing tracks.com site but there is a lot of trash. There is a good one for Limelight on the site. I think it had vocals if you can tolerate them (they are good, but not Geddy).

Where did you get the backing track? I'd love to build a playlist of backing tracks. I find some on the old backing tracks.com site but there is a lot of trash. There is a good one for Limelight on the site. I think it had vocals if you can tolerate them (they are good, but not Geddy).
I’m pretty sure I got this one from YouTube. If you can’t find it let me know and I can always send it to you.

Back
Top Bottom